ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED
Donate Food or Hygiene Items
If you have purchased or plan to purchase items to be placed in a food or hygiene PoP Pantry, please adhere to the following:
Hygiene items should be unopened and unexpired (where applicable), no exceptions. People seeking items from a hygiene PoP Pantry likely use the same or similar hygiene items that you use. Feel free to purchase your favorite body wash, lotion, toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash, pads (individually wrapped), tampons (individually wrapped) or other items for the pantry.
Below is a list of items we accept for Hygiene Pop Pantries:
- Personal Care Items: Body wash, bar soap, lotion, razors, shaving cream / gel, wax, wax strips, hair removal lotion, deodorant, etc.
- Oral Hygiene items: Toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, floss, oral ointment (oragel), etc.
- Feminine hygiene items: Pads, tampons, feminine wipes, feminine wash, feminine cups, etc.
- Baby hygiene items: diapers, wipes, baby lotion, diaper rash cream, baby wash, baby shampoo, kids wash, kids shampoo
- Older Adult items: Adult diapers, bed pads / chucks, barrier cream, denture adhesive, etc.
- Household hygiene items: toilet tissue, flushable wipes, paper towels, laundry pods, laundry detergent, bleach, fabric softener, cleaning spray, cleaning wipes, etc.
please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hygiene Item Donation
Parts of Peace
5011 Arbutus Ave,
Baltimore, MD 21215
Items can be dropped off at the front desk
Monday-Sunday from 10am-5pm.
Parts of Peace will pick-up donations from community members that live in Baltimore city. Use this link to schedule a donation pick-up from your home or office.
For donation pick-ups outside of Baltimore city, please call or text 443-228-8859 to confirm availability & capacity.
Parts of Peace is a 501(c)3 organization and is additionally fiscally sponsored by Fusion Partnerships; contributions are tax-deductible as permitted by law. Our Federal Tax ID is 82-2808083